Comprehensive MRI expertise and experience
MRI is an imaging exam that uses magnetic fields, radio waves, and computerized image processing to give doctors highly detailed views of organs, tissues, and blood vessels inside the body. These exams, which use no ionizing radiation, can be used for a wide range of diagnostic purposes involving all areas of anatomy, including, but not limited to, the heart, blood vessels, brain, spine, joints, bones, and internal organs.
Diagnostic applications include:
- Detecting cancer or tumors
- Looking for signs of heart disease
- Diagnosing disorders or abnormalities of the internal organs
- Evaluating injuries or conditions of the bones and joints
- Detecting neurological disorders